Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mogan and Cooper

Morgan


Cooper

Morgan and Cooper belong Keith and Geniese Brewster of Bath, NY (my Dad and Mom).

Labs are far less involved than poodles when it comes to grooming. It requires a good comb out, bath, drying time, nails and cleaning of the ears.

Poodles need to be groomed on a more frequent schedule. Here Cooper has a short cut and a short Sweetheart Moustache. A short cut is advisable for most poodles because of the ease of care. However if an owner is diligent in keeping the hair brushed and free of matts then a longer cut is possible.

Morgan was a Christmas gift to my Father from Mom and us four kids. Cooper was adopted only this past summer from a niece on my Mom's side of the family. They are great friends and keep each other and my parents company.

I understand that at night Cooper will jump up on my Dad's lap and watch TV with him. They are both wonderful pets. Nothing beats the unconditional love of a family pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment