Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why I take time off

I wanted to let those of you that check out this blog know that I will be taking some time off this summer to spend with family. I do this for two reasons:

First because I love my husband, Frank and my kids Ross and Maggie. My son is in first grade this coming year and my daughter is starting half day UPK and daycare at Watkins Glen Central School. I don't want their memories of summer to be of their Mama not having time to be with them on adventures. We have two family adventures planned. Making time for my family probably seems pretty obvious.

My second reason for committing to time off is so that I don't get burned out. It is important to me that I continue to offer excellent service. I love what I do and love the dogs that I work with. I want that to continue. I am purposefully planning time to relax, rest, and rejuvenate. When I am away I find I can't wait to get back into the swing of things. I want it to always be this way. My goal is to offer love and excellence in service and I feel that taking a bit of time away helps me to continue in this goal.

Please be aware the two adventures as we like to call them are July 2 - July 11 and August 15- August 23. The best thing to do is to call ahead to guarantee an appointment.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment