Sunday, December 6, 2009

Abby and Cody


These 12 week old Maltese twins, Abby and Cody came in last week. As expected they were a little nervous a first. I bathed them together hoping that it would relieve some of their nervousness.
Abby was a little braver than Cody. He was a very sweet and shy guy. She was more out going and willing to check things out. After their bath they were dried and fluffed. I trimmed the hair on their bodies and on their faces and cut their nails. They were very cute. Above is the finished look and at the top Abby and Cody's first bath. These little twins did wonderfully and I can't wait to see them again.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need a "nephew" post. I'll bring Jericho over soon so you can get pictures of him in the tub!!! :)

    this looks great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete