Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pricing

Some of my pricing has changed. It is predominately on the larger and double coated breeds. There are 2 main reasons for this. The first is that I am being charged more for my water usage. The second is that the larger breeds take significantly longer to comb out, bath, dry and finish. There are many factors that will be used in determining the cost. Frequency of grooming, grooming care between appointments and overall condition of the dogs coat will be considered. After three years in business I understand that you, the customer have come to expect a specific cost. I have given a range for pricing, so that you have some idea of what the highest cost will be.

There is an additional $10.00 charge to a shave down of a dog, of any size that is matted to the skin or covered with urine and feces.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Sprinter Spaniel and most of the time her hair is just long and needs cut. I pay my groomer $42.oo to groom her. She give her a flee bath, cuts her nail and grooms her. I see no reason for not to charge more if the dog is in bad shape. I will give my groomer extra money if Suzie is in bad condition. I think your prices are are in a good range.

    ReplyDelete