Friday, December 4, 2009

Meet the second of my four legged canine "kids"


Molly Brown Pentz

My husband had recently lost his dog of 16 years, Sandy. I thought that he "needed" another pup to love. We were on a date and stopped at Walmart Molly and her other litter mates were in a green truck. I peeked inside to get a look and saw a sign "FREE PUPPIES". I then convinced my husband that we should adopt one. We went on a hunt in Walmart to find the individual giving away the pups. Luckily we found them before they left. My husband picked up the little blond lab-looking pup and home we went. Frank named Molly and I gave her brown as a middle name because of her little brown nose. She is a Lab, Chow, and Rottweiler mix. She loves people and her WHOLE body wags when she wags her tail. She is a wonderful dog that loves walks, frisbee and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment